- But, I... I am just a shepherd - Moses replied in terror.
- Throw your stick to the ground!
Moses did so, and the stick suddenly turned into a snake.
- Now take the snake by the tail!
Moses obeyed, and the snake turned back into a stick.
- So go and tell Pharaoh that you will lead the Hebrews out of Egypt. If they don't believe you, show them the miracles.
- They will not believe me. I do not speak well, said Moses.
- Then your brother Aaron will speak for you. Now go to Egypt, and I
will be with you.
So Moses did and went back to Egypt to lead his people out of slavery and into freedom with the help of the Eternal.