Exodus table decoration
5-6 cork stoppers
5-6 plastic caps
pieces of fabric, coloured paper, possibly napkins
blue and white paper
How to make it:
1. Make people out of cork stoppers and caps and draw faces on them with markers.
2. Glue a beard on one of them and give him a toothpick, like a stick, he will be Moses
3. Draw the waves on cardboard and decorate with white and blue paper.
4. Make a sea bed out of cardboard and attach the waves to it.
5. Place Moses and the people on it. Stick them there so they don't roll away.